How It Works
- What is The Black Tux?
- Do I need to press or dry-clean my rental before and/or after my event?
- How far in advance should I place my order?
- How do I rent from The Black Tux?
- What do I do when my order arrives?
- It says the items I want to checkout for are sold out. What do I do?
- Do you offer discounts for a full wedding party?
- How do I change my participant’s look?
- Can I set up an event for my participants if I am not buying or renting from The Black Tux?
- I’m a participant. How does it work for me?
- Can I pay for some or all of my participant's orders?
- Can I check on the status of each participants?
- Do I have to schedule an appointment?
- How do I book a showroom appointment?
- What can I expect during my appointment?
- How far in advance of my event do I have to schedule an appointment?
- What precautions have you taken in the showrooms?
- How many people can I bring to an appointment?
- Do I need an appointment? How do I book and appointment?
- Why are Marke appointments held at The Black Tux showrooms?
- What should I expect at my appointment?
- Will I get help with choosing a style and finding my ring size during my appointment?
- Which rings can I try on at my appointment?
- How do I cancel or reschedule my appointment?
- Why do you no longer offer measurement appointments in store at David’s Bridal?
- Who is David’s Bridal and why are you partnering with them?
- Can I try on your suits and tuxedos at a David’s Bridal store?
- Does The Black Tux offer color-matching for the different color options at David’s Bridal?
- Can customers pick-up or drop-off orders from The Black Tux at a David’s Bridal store?
- Can I use a David’s Bridal credit or gift card to pay for my order with The Black Tux?