Two fingers should fit between your neck and the buttoned collar, and the sleeve should end at your wrist. Watch our video below for more details, and find the answers to more style and fit questions at theblacktux.com/blog.
Articles in this section
- How much shirt cuff should show?
- Do I button all the buttons on my suit?
- Do I have to wear a cummerbund with a tuxedo?
- Do you carry women's sizes?
- How are my pants supposed to fit?
- How can the groom stand out in the same tux as his groomsmen?
- How do I check the sizes I ordered?
- How do I know my sizes?
- How is my jacket supposed to fit?
- How is my shirt supposed to fit?