Two words: avoid polyester. Watch our below video for more details, and find the answers to more style and fit questions at theblacktux.com/blog.
Articles in this section
- How much shirt cuff should show?
- Do I button all the buttons on my suit?
- Do I have to wear a cummerbund with a tuxedo?
- Do you carry women's sizes?
- How are my pants supposed to fit?
- How can the groom stand out in the same tux as his groomsmen?
- How do I check the sizes I ordered?
- How do I know my sizes?
- How is my jacket supposed to fit?
- How is my shirt supposed to fit?