- Visit our website at www.theblacktux.com and click on “Visit Us” at the top of our homepage.
- From there, search for a location near you by zip code, or scroll to the bottom of the page and expand your desired state to view our available locations.
- Select “Book Appointment” or “Book Now.” You will be directed to the appointment booking page for the location selected where you can choose the date and time that works best for you.
- Confirm you have the correct location selected and click "Book an Appointment."
- The page will indicate whether the location is a stand-alone showroom location, at a Nordstrom location, or at a David’s Bridal store. Measurement appointments are only available in David’s Bridal locations.
- If you are not signed in, you will be asked to do so before completing your appointment request at any of our locations. If you do not have an account with The Black Tux, you will be asked to create one. This will help us add your sizes directly to your account and to reach out to you if there are any changes.
- After selecting “Book Appointment,” you’ll be redirected to a new page with a calendar to select the date and time. Complete all other fields and select “Confirm and Book Appointment”.
- You will see a confirmation page—check to make sure all of the information is correct. After selecting “Book Appointment” or “Confirm & Book Appointment” you will be sent an email including the day, time, duration, and location of your appointment.
Please note that appointments at David's Bridal are quick, 15-minute appointments, where a David's Bridal associate will take your measurements and convert them to the sizes needed to place your order on The Black Tux website. While we do have some of our suits & tuxedos on display at David's Bridal stores, we do not have a full size range of garments for customers to try on.