When you register for an account, you provide contact information and set your appointment and event dates. This allows The Black Tux to contact you about your appointment (confirmation, reminders, etc.) and notes your event date to ensure we can assist you in getting your items before your event.
Articles in this section
- Do I need an appointment? How do I book and appointment?
- Why are Marke appointments held at The Black Tux showrooms?
- What should I expect at my appointment?
- Will I get help with choosing a style and finding my ring size during my appointment?
- Which rings can I try on at my appointment?
- How do I cancel or reschedule my appointment?
- What should I do to prepare for my appointment?
- Can I buy a Marke band in the Showroom? Can I take it home on the same day?
- I don't live near a showroom that offers Marke wedding band appointments. How can I find my size?
- Can I try on a suit/tux during my Marke appointment at The Black Tux?