Sizes vary by style, but generally, we can accommodate most people from 5’4” to 7’ in height, and those that are between 145 lbs. and 325 lbs in weight.
Articles in this section
- How much shirt cuff should show?
- Do I button all the buttons on my suit?
- Do I have to wear a cummerbund with a tuxedo?
- Do you carry women's sizes?
- How are my pants supposed to fit?
- How can the groom stand out in the same tux as his groomsmen?
- How do I check the sizes I ordered?
- How do I know my sizes?
- How do I try on my sizes before my event?
- How is my jacket supposed to fit?