Any order that hasn't been prepared for shipment is eligible for cancellation or postponement. Please note the process and policies below:
Access your order through 'My Events'.
Select “Cancel Order”.
Complete the cancellation form.
Once completed, you will receive an email confirmation.
Please fill out this form to postpone your event.
- Rental orders are typically prepared for shipment 45 days before the event date.
- Any cancellations made 45 days or more before your event will result in a complete refund to your card.
- Any cancellation made less than 45 days before your event will result in a refund through an account credit to your The Black Tux account.
See our Rental Agreement for more information.
- Purchased orders are typically packed and shipped immediately. Please contact us right away if there is an error with your order.
- If the purchased items haven’t shipped yet, we will cancel the order and refund your card.
- If it has been shipped, you can return the item within 60 days after receiving the order. Let us know that you've returned the items through the Retail Return form here and we will process the full refund once the items are received back at the warehouse. Please note that returned items must be unaltered, unworn, and must include the original clothing tags still intact
- Please note that socks are considered final sale. Any missing or damaged socks must be reported within 30 days of the delivery of your order to be eligible for any replacements.
See our Retail Return Policy for more information.