Being in a wedding can be stressful, so we’ve made it simple! After your event creator has chosen your look for the event, you will get an email. From there:
- Access the Event
- Select the link in the email.
- Login to your account, or sign up for a new account if you don't have one.
- Once logged in, you’ll see the items your event creator has put in your look.
- Choose your preferences and sizes
- Select which items you would like to rent or buy (if available for purchase).
- Fill out our fit survey so we can calculate your sizes for the best possible fit.
- If you want an in-person fitting, you can also book an appointment through our showrooms page.
- We encourage you to complete checkout now using your fit survey sizes to reserve your look, and we’ll update those sizes during your fitting.
- Enter your shipping address. We will send your items to arrive 10 days before your event, as long as you have completed checkout 21 business days prior to the big day.
- Enter your payment information. If the event creator has paid for you already, we will still need your credit card information for any applicable incidentals, such as rush shipping fees, unreturned items, damaged items, or in case you choose to keep any garments after your rental.
- Review and complete your order.
Rentals arrive 10 days before your event to give you enough time to try on all of the items and let us know if anything doesn’t fit quite right. We try to get it right the first time, but if you require a replacement, you can read more about the easy process on our replacement page.
We ask that you return your rental order 3 days after your event date. For more information on how to return your rental, please see our returns page.