We took a phased approach when reopening our showrooms, taking cues from local public health officials to implement new policies to protect the health of our customers, employees, and communities.
Here’s what’s new:
Limited Staff & Reduced Daily Appointments
We are reducing the number of overlapping shifts for our staff, and limiting the appointments we take each hour to minimize the number of people in our spaces at any given time. We kindly request that you limit your appointment to 2 guests—one person in addition to the person who has the appointment.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate group fittings during this time.
Face Mask Requirement
Both our staff and our customers will be required to wear a face mask in our showrooms. We understand that some may find this inconvenient, but we believe the increased level of safety makes this the right thing to do.
Our staff will be screened for symptoms before each shift, and will also be required to wear gloves at all times.
Creating a safe environment for all.
In addition to changing the way we’ll interact in our showrooms, we’re also taking the following steps to ensure our spaces are clean and safe.
- Using fitting rooms that are at least 6 feet apart, allowing customers to practice social distancing.
- Extending showroom hours to create additional appointment availability.
- Designating order pickup and drop-off areas to minimize person-to-person contact.
- Thoroughly disinfecting fitting rooms and high touch surfaces hourly throughout the day, and closing our restrooms.
- Tape measures will only be used upon request and disinfected after use.
Each showroom capacity is dependent on the guidance of local public health officials and will be decided on a state-by-state basis. To check the status of a showroom near you, or to book a showroom appointment, please visit our locations page.
If you're visiting one of our locations at Nordstrom, you can find safety policies for these locations here.
Find your style and sizes from the comfort of home.
If you feel uncomfortable visiting us in person, you can still find the right style and check the fit of our suits without leaving home. Learn more and request a free home try-on here.